ebay question about selling magazine ads

Belle0101

Nothing to see here.
I was at a yard sale today where I purchased 3 older magazines, one each from the 40's, 50's & 60's. I'm hoping they might have ads that sell well on ebay. ::yes::

So, my question is, does anybody have experience with this and care to pass along any do's and don'ts? I thought I'd try some searches and see how ads are written, what ads are good sellers, what catergory to sell them in ....

I've not had any luck at all with ebay lately:( I'm hoping to have a little better luck with ads.

Thanks in advance for your help!:wave2:

Hi there,
I don't have an answer to the ad question but I do have a couple of suggestions for you. I would try the ebay community forums to see if someone there might also sell ads and have some specific advice for you. I have found them to be very helpful when a have a question about selling a certain item. Ebay is really slow lately. It is usually not too great for sellers in May and June. It should pick up sometime in July.....Before you sell anything just do a completed items search and see what is selling and for what price. That will help you know when a good time to list will be. Good Luck!

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter