I was the high bidder on an item almost a week ago (will be a week tomorrow). The description states "Buyer pays shipping. To be determined with address.". Fine. I've e-mailed the seller twice now, using the e-bay link, asking for the shipping cost. No response. How long is reasonable to wait? Can I now cancel my offer, especially without getting bad feedback? I don't buy much (until recently, I'm on a binge ) but I don't want to lose out on future deals. Thanks for any help/advice!