Eating Outside in Future World/World Nature/Discovery

Tiny e

Earning My Ears
Is there a cluster of tables anywhere in Future World where we could bring our food to eat outside? Either outside of Connections or Sunshine Seasons? We want to eat outside quick service our whole trip and this one area and the fact that we know we will be there at lunch time is the only meal I haven't figured out, yet!

Is there a cluster of tables anywhere in Future World where we could bring our food to eat outside? Either outside of Connections or Sunshine Seasons? We want to eat outside quick service our whole trip and this one area and the fact that we know we will be there at lunch time is the only meal I haven't figured out, yet!
With the construction, it's a little crazy. Not sure when you are going....during Flower and Garden Festival (we were there early April) there was a great area for sitting outside the big store, Creations Shop. It was outside the doorway that faces Test Track.

ETA I mentioned F&G Festival because the area seemed themed accordingly...but hopefully the area will still be set up for seating even between festivals

Last edited:
With the construction, it's a little crazy. Not sure when you are going....during Flower and Garden Festival (we were there early April) there was a great area for sitting outside the big store, Creations Shop. It was outside the doorway that faces Test Track.

ETA I mentioned F&G Festival because the area seemed themed accordingly...but hopefully the area will still be set up for seating even between festivals

Thank you so much!

Outdoor seating added to Connections Cafe and Eatery at EPCOT!

yep there is some seating outside Connections. Sunshine Seasons, no, everything there is indoors.

Thanks! We just got back. There were indeed a few tables outside Connections in the tunnel/walkaway between it and the gift shop. Just about 10-12 tables. We had to linger to snag one but I was happy to see something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter