Eating at the Bar

Beach710

Earning My Ears
Which restaurants (resorts and / or parks) have bars you can eat at without having ADRs?

TIA

Seats at the bar are subject to availability just like the tables in the dining room, but here are the bars where we have enjoyed meals:

California Grill
Bluezoo
Jiko
Sanaa
The Wave
The Cabana Bar (at the Dolphin)
Big River Grille
Raglan Road

Rose & Crown Pub in Epcot - they have bar food. We have also eaten at the Territory Lounge in WL. You can order bar food there or you can even have something sent from Artist Pointe (this is as of my last visit).

Love sitting at the bar at 50's Prime Time Cafe (Dad's Tune-In Lounge). I usually get one of their fabulous Platinum Margaritas and then we order lunch/dinner and finish with Dad's Brownie Sundae. :lovestruc

If you're a sports fan, check out ESPN on the Boardwalk Inn area. If you go to the bar side, there are tons of tv's and lots of sitting room. I'm not a sports fan, but my DH is, and he loved this place!

Rose & Crown does have a pub menu, but no stools at the bar (standing only) and very limited seating.

Poly1985: Did you order a full meal from Artist Point while at the bar in Territory Lounge? Or were you in the lounge itself, and not actually at the bar?

I had a great time eating at the Citricos bar on my last visit. The bartender even brought a bowl of soup, on the house.

Tune in Lounge
Crews Cup at YC

DTD Lounges we like.
RFC
T-Rex
Paradiso

We were in Territory Lounge and a couple had a full meal from AP.

We also bring food from the FC into lounges. Or a pizza.

The bar at Il Mulino has a limited menu. I know you can get the pizza for sure.

Crew's Cup (YC) is my new favorite.:banana::banana: Also, Territory Lounge(WL). Really super convenient when you staying there and it's not a destination!! So nice to just relax in the low light and be understimulated!! :worship::worship:

Used our Tables in Wonderland card and receiving 20% off as well (including alcohol). :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

At OKW you can order just about anything from Olivia's menu at the Gurgling suitaces.

Flying Fish - and it's wonderful to eat at the bar!

Agreed! We absolutely loved sitting at the bar! I was about to take a candid picture of the chef at work in front of us and he quickly stopped me, gathered the entire cooking crew, and had them all pose together with him for my picture! It was so sweet and one of my most memorable WDW moments. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!