Eating at other resorts and parking question.

PolyAddict

DIS Veteran
This will be our first time driving to other resorts for meals. We usually use WDW transportation but on my last trip i enjoyed driving myself to the parks. Do we just need our confirmation number and we park for free? We are staying at Coronado.

Thanks

Yes, we've always been able to park at other resorts for dinning purposes. I personally have never been asked for a confirmation # - just noted I had a rez and showed our hotel's parking pass (it's half sheet of paper with your resort info and dates of visit that you display in your car window) to the guard and passed on through. Most guards told us where to specifically park. We've driven to AK, Poly, GF and BC for dinner.

We are stating at CSR this time and will be driving to a few of our ADRs at other hotels too.

Yes, we've always been able to park at other resorts for dinning purposes. I personally have never been asked for a confirmation # - just noted I had a rez and showed our hotel's parking pass (it's half sheet of paper with your resort info and dates of visit that you display in your car window) to the guard and passed on through. Most guards told us where to specifically park. We've driven to AK, Poly, GF and BC for dinner.

We are stating at CSR this time and will be driving to a few of our ADRs at other hotels too.

Great!! thanks a bunch! Looks like we may be there at the same time, we arrive May 26th.:banana:

We ate in quite a few restaurants on the DDP in August and simply said to the guy in the parking kiosk we had an ADR. He let us in without hesitating of course :)

Have a great trip!

We do this all the time too. Love it! Sometimes we just go and get a QS meal too if we want to check out a resort for a future trip. If they ask, that's what we tell them too. We always just had to say what we're doing or show that paper thing. One time we did need to show our license but that was only one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter