"Eat To The Beat" Cancellation(Update-Smash Mouth To Replace Allman Betts Band)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Unfortunately it is the Act I most wanted to see!

Because of an appendectomy,Devon Allman will need to be off the road until October-the ABB had to cancel shows in Europe and all USA shows for the end of July/August/September including the September 16/17 Epcot shows.

This Band is red hot and had been receiving great reviews everywhere they played.

Real bummer!

As to a replacement,since Tiffany is playing ETTB September13/14/15,I would not be surprised to see her fill the ABB dates in much the same way she filled the Dennis Deyoung dates in 2016.

Get well soon Devon-maybe Disney will invite the ABB to Garden Rocks 2020! :)

Oh no this makes me so sad! We were really looking forward to seeing this band!

Even though the Shows are among the cancelled list at the ABB site(the ABB site says the shows were to be in Norway!lol) Disney has not made any announcement or removed the dates form their site.

Devon would be about 7 weeks out from surgery then-maybe they are going to try to do the dates at WDW-one can hope!

He definitely loved being at ETTB in 2017 and last year with the Devon Allman Project he was rocking his grey MagicBand and he wore a Mickey Mouse shirt for his last Set.

It was quite a sight to see a guy absolutely shredding a Guitar solo during a cover of Purple Rain while sporting a Mickey Mouse T-Shirt!lol :) .

We are traveling on the only TBD dates still listed. Any thoughts on when Disney will announce Nov 12-14? Or is TBD a band I just hadn't heard of...😕

We are traveling on the only TBD dates still listed. Any thoughts on when Disney will announce Nov 12-14? Or is TBD a band I just hadn't heard of...😕
I am hoping they reschedule ABB for those dates.

They will be back on the road then and those dates are currently open on their Tour

Still TBD for my dates.....geez.
You are getting Joey Fatone and Friends.

Boyband great Joey Fatone, of NSYNC fame, will be performing with Chris Kirkpatrick and Ryan Cabrera on the America Gardens Theatre stage November 12 through 14.

Last edited:
You are getting Joey Fatone and Friends.

Boyband great Joey Fatone, of NSYNC fame, will be performing with Chris Kirkpatrick and Ryan Cabrera on the America Gardens Theatre stage November 12 through 14.
Thanks! I hadn't seen that announced yet!

If anyone is going tonight to see Joey Fatone and Friends,please post who the "Friends" are-thanks.

Joey has a quick "turn around" from judging DWTS last night to performing in Epcot tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter