Eat anything awesome at Sanaa, Kona or Yak&Yeti?

E

eeyoresmom

We have dinner ADR's at these restaurants and want to hear what you loved (or didn't). We are big dessert lovers too so please advise :)

At Sanaa:

Definitely the bread sampler and the green curry shrimp entree! We haven't had dessert there but the chai cream gets great reviews. I haven't tried anything yet at Sanaa that wasn't delicious but the shrimp and bread service blew me away.

At Yak & Yeti:

Wonton dessert!!!

We loved our appetizers at Y&Y (the potstickers and the chicken wings - yum!). I also thought my shrimp were good. Dessert wise, the wonton dessert was just okay for me, but I think I was pretty full when I attempted to eat it. :lmao:

The seafood curry dish at Yak & Yeti was very good! My favorite single dish of the week last February!

Sanaa: The bread service is awesome! You pick three kinds of bread and three kinds of dips/spreads. I love the tandoori shrimp, but not sure if that's just for lunch. Nephews (10 & 12) loved the durban (?) chicken.

Y&Y: I love the ribs here. The wonton dessert is excellent!

Kona: I was only there for lunch but loved the fish tacos.

Yak and Yeti-Shrimp lo mein, Mango pie

Kona-The bread (better than my entree!!!!!) and the chocolate banana creme brûlée

Enjoy!!!

Sanaa - bread service (esp. the naan), butter chicken, spicy durban chicken, lamb vindaloo
Kona - sticky wings, teriyaki strip
Y&Y - never been

I can only speak about Sanaa: like everyone else has said, get the bread service. I actually preferred the dips that came with the bread service at Jiko, but for the bread itself, Sanaa is awesome! Entrees--the spicy durban chicken was my favorite, followed by the green curry with shrimp. Dessert--the warm rice pudding is wonderful--it comes with bits of mango and is served with a vanilla flavored cream that you pour into the dish. :thumbsup2

Sanaa, Kona and Y&Y are three of my favorites

Sanaa: definitely the bread service, also really liked the slow cooked butter chicken and braised short rib

Yak & Yeti; Lettuce cups and spring rolls rock!

Kona: I assume dinner the sticky wings are great. I loved the noodle bowl. The steak gets big thumbs up

Kona's breakfast may ne the best

everything...sorry- no help, i know, but out of large (10 +) parties everyone relly enjoyed what they ordered at both places...let your palette be your guide!

Thanks everyone. We ate at Sanaa when they first opened and I remember no one in our party of 6 liking the desserts. The only one I remember was a strange carrot thing that tasted like shredded salad carrots, not dessert-y at all ;) that has kept us from returning there, but we are giving it another go next month. We have only eaten at Kona once and remember a great steak dish.Y&Y is new to us so don't know what to expect.

Kona - If you like coffee, the Kona coffee panna cotta is really wonderful. The table next to me raved about the Kilauea tort, too.

Yak and Yeti - the cream cheese wontons were fantastic!
Kona - I like the potstickers (appetizer) and the banana creme brulee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter