Easyclicktravel (Holiday Inn Oceanfront)

jdm

DIS Veteran
Hi

I just thought I'd pass on a great website with some real deals on hotels. I got this information from biddingfortravel.com. I use Priceline a lot but when traveling with my children, I'm always a little leary about the one bed guarantee.

I just booked the Holiday inn Ocean front for $69 a night through easyclick. For those of you following my posts we're coming in on a redeye and decided to book the night before our arrival to insure early check in. I was able to do this (without cringing so much) because I felt this was a pretty low rate. It is also fully refundable up to 3 days before check-in and I was able to reserve 2 beds.

I called the Hilton and their pool will not be open until the end of July. So, if that is an issue for anyone searching for accomodations in Cocoa, I thought I'd pass it on.

I know the Holiday Inn has had it's share of mixed reviews but I like that it is right on the beach, and has a really great pool area. It's also just been completely renovated so hopefully, it won't be too bad. If anyone has any additional info on it, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks
Jenn

All the hotels and motels are really really trying to get their places fixed up, cleaned up and to make all of their guest most welcomed - there is a manager by the name of Leslie at the Holiday Inn that is just a great gal to work with - she make it her issue to make sure everyone staying there, will not only be happy, but comfortable.
Everyone was so deeply effected by all of the hurricanes and are trying to come back as quickly as possible so I am glad that applying are getting reasonable rates - they can be found.
If I can help, just drop me a note.
Always
Shirley

Thank you Shirley, I'll be calling you soon about baskets!

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter