Easy way to get in VMk early....

Dragonlord11_7

<font color=purple>Too bad I still can't masquerad
Well, we all are impatient about getting in VMK during opening. I was bored and explored the VMK site one day (long ago) and noticed that the time was considerably longer than I last remember when I left the home page. I returned to the homepage and noticed the time was back to normal! I went to the high scores and noticed the time was a minute less than the home. It actually let me in a minute early! I'm sorry I never took a screen shot of this. To be honest, I thought I had watched too much TV last night and my eyes were playing tricks on me. :happytv:

I'll try to find a screen shot of this strange phenomenon. Also, I've ONLY noticed this on Safari and Firefox. But I haven't checked other browsers.

Did that for me too and I don't use those servers lol. I am not sure what this computer uses actually lol. :rotfl: I am very computer illiterate lol

he he nano knows how to do that

Unless you have an atomic clock by your computer directly it's probably just miniscule time differences.
There's 1440 minutes in a day, one doesn't change much :).

maliboomer said:
Unless you have an atomic clock by your computer directly it's probably just miniscule time differences.
There's 1440 minutes in a day, one doesn't change much :).

i have something even better... my computer is linked to the university of time's atomic clock so i can ping it and it'll check that time with mine

Nano, you REALLY need to get a life!!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Nanoer said:
i have something even better... my computer is linked to the university of time's atomic clock so i can ping it and it'll check that time with mine

Nanoer said:
...my computer is linked to the university of time's atomic clock so i can ping it and it'll check that time with mine...
Any Windows XP (and probably other Windows versions) has that capability built in. Just double left click on the time at the bottom right corner of the screen, click on the Internet Time tab, put "time.nist.gov" (no quotes) in the server box, and click the Update Now button.

DaraAllen said:
Nano, you REALLY need to get a life!!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I suggest you look at this
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :rotfl:

Next Time That Happens I Dare Someone To Take A Pic Of Guest Rooms

Hah It Will Be Funny If There Was 1 Room In The Guest Rooms List

BobRichmond said:
Any Windows XP (and probably other Windows versions) has that capability built in. Just double left click on the time at the bottom right corner of the screen, click on the Internet Time tab, put "time.nist.gov" (no quotes) in the server box, and click the Update Now button.

Okay - this was just too cool. It was even worth my husband's eye-rolling when I told him that my computer's clock was now synchronized with the goverment's atomic clock! LOL!

Let's not forget that there is always the threat of meltdown or mutation when dealing with the atomic clock. So, use those gloves.

Safety first, people!

Ricks (who wants to live to be 103)

Nano,

I did! That's why I type "REALLY" in "REALLY" BIG letters! Silly!

Nanoer said:
I suggest you look at this
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :rotfl:

y gosh to my surprise I did that once and I got in a half an hour early! :cool1:

BobRichmond said:

Very cool! I just did this and realized that not only was my "time" off, but my "date" was off! I have been living a day behind all you people for who knows how long!!! :rotfl: Pretty scary!! LOL! But thanks to Bob, I'm on the same page again! I just lost a day, but that's okay! Whew! :goodvibes

threeboysmom said:
Very cool! I just did this and realized that not only was my "time" off, but my "date" was off! I have been living a day behind all you people for who knows how long!!! :rotfl: Pretty scary!! LOL! But thanks to Bob, I'm on the same page again! I just lost a day, but that's okay! Whew! :goodvibes
I have been about 3 minutes off for who knows how long. :rotfl2:

threeboysmom said:
A Day off...LOL :rotfl2:

threeboysmom said:
I just did this and realized that not only was my "time" off, but my "date" was off! I have been living a day behind all you people for who knows how long!!!

If you received my daily messages, I would have gotten the day right last Wednesday :)!! :rotfl2:

pinkgalYall said:
when does vmk opne and close

VMK opens at 10:00 am Eastern and closes at 1:00 am Eastern

VMK opens at 9:00 am Central and closes at 12:00 am Central

VMK opens at 7:00 am Pacific and closes at 10:00 pm Pacific

Any other time zones, you're on your own.... :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter