Eastern Carribean cruise recommendations please :)

LisaDSO

Earning My Ears
We live in Dallas and will be flying in. We have no idea if we should schedule transportation separately, where to stay, etc.

Do you have recommendations for each port? Tortola, St thomas, castaway cay

Help! lol I appeciate any advice. I am traveling with my husband and my 7 and 5 year old sons

Last edited:
We did the Secret Sands beach excursion through DCL. We did the Beach Express to Beef Island at Tortola. We enjoyed both, nice relaxing day at both. Doing same cruise in 2021 and will go back to both. You can do a search for each on here for reviews. We use Goport.com to book a hotel and transport package. We've used them 3 times and have 4th already booked for next Jan. They have a lot of hotels by the airport and at PC to choose from, all different price points.

We did the Secret Sands beach excursion through DCL. We did the Beach Express to Beef Island at Tortola. We enjoyed both, nice relaxing day at both. Doing same cruise in 2021 and will go back to both. You can do a search for each on here for reviews. We use Goport.com to book a hotel and transport package. We've used them 3 times and have 4th already booked for next Jan. They have a lot of hotels by the airport and at PC to choose from, all different price points.
This is great, thank you!

Disney has a couple of different eastern itineraries. St. Maarten. St Thomas/St John. San Juan. Tortola. Knowing which ports of call you plan on visiting is a start. Consider including your travel party and things you like to do. A culinary class might not be the best choice if you have a 2 year old with you. Same with someone needing mobility assistance and being recommended a jungle rafting trip.

There are lots of transportation threads and options. Stay at MCO and take the Disney shuttle. Stay at Disney, take the Disney shuttle. Stay near the airport, take the disney shuttle. Rent a car and stay near the port. Rent a car and stay anywhere really. Hire private car/limo service. Each method has its own convenience and cost factors. Disney transport is convenient, but can cost more than renting a car service, especially at 4-5 persons.

The more you provide the more people can help out on your great vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter