Easter Trip...........

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
Short but Sweet!

Getting to meet Mom_rules and her family.

Seeing an American freak out at the airport because he was picked for an impromptu inspection prior to boarding.

Finding InuYasha Books at Waldenbooks at the Florida Mall.

Going to Build A Bear at the Florida Mall, DD gets Cat and dresses as Belle; I get the Gator and dress as Tink.

Arriving at Pop Century! WOW!

Paying off DVC! OUCH!

Eating at Beaches and Cream! Two Thumbs Up! No Way Jose! Two Thumbs Up!

Fantasmic! We did the dinner at Mama Melrose! Sat in front row in the reserved section! We really enjoyed!

Hitting All Four Parks on Easter!

Having lunch at Le Cellier but next time will have to try the Cheese Soup. The Dessert Sampler was to die for! And then using Vouchers to pay for it!

Doing each Pavilion at World Showcase! DD’s fav, Japan! Why? InuYasha! She also got to see the Candy Lady! She was one of the lucky ones to receive a Penguin! Luckily we had the boxes from Build a Bear which made for easy transport of the Penguin! DD actually thinks that World Showcase is a good place to visit!

Trying new foods! Can't wait for the Food and Wine Festival!

Doing Mission Space! I can do Teacups no problem now!

Getting a cute towel arrangement for Easter. Two chicks in a nest! Very Adorable!

Best of All, Just being at WDW!

Scratch

:thewave:

Hey Janet,

It seems like you had a great trip. Packed a lot into just a few days. I have no idea what Build a Bear is???
Can you elighten me.

I'm just looking forward to seeing our new home. Did you tour SSR?

Now it's back to reality for you.

Have a nice weekend!

The best way to describe Build a Bear is.......

You chose an unstuffed Fluff (stuffed animal), they fill it up with stuffing, they make you do a little dance before you put the heart in, you choose an outfit, dress it, name it and a few $$$ later you have a custom made Fluff!

Check out their site www.buildabear.com

They have one at Square One in Mississauga but they do not carry the WDW Outfits!

As far as SSR, they sales office still had not moved over but did get to take a pic of the gate and drive quickly in and out thru the gate!LOL

I will have to wait until October unless of course I won the Super7 Lotto! Then maybe could afford to go for Homecoming! It's nice to have dreams!LOL

It's gonna be a loooooonng Summer!

Scratch
pirate:

What?????? No cheese soup!!! Well Janet, now you have to go back, if only for the soup! :p

B&C is great isn't it!!! ::yes:: :D

Originally posted by Scratch42

Paying off DVC! OUCH!
Eating at Beaches and Cream! Two Thumbs Up! No Way Jose! Two Thumbs Up!
Best of All, Just being at WDW!

Scratch

:thewave:

OUCH!! is right!! The "Proximity of Pixie Dust" doesn't help much!!...:rolleyes:

B&C...Thumbs UUUUPPPP!!

So glad you had a great time!!

:sunny:

Thanks, Janet. After seeing a couple of really sad things over on the WISH board, I really needed something to make me smile :) You've intrigued me with this "build a bear" thing -- my DD would absolutely love it.

Mary Liz

Since I was using a voucher for the meal, I had to have the Muscles! YUM!

On future trips, I knew I could afford just the soup and those YUMMY Bread Sticks!

B&C ~ a definate regular stop from now on!

As for Build A Bear ~ I just wish they would get the Disney Outfits here! They have a Mother's Day Special on Right now! It's too cute!

Next on the Agenda ~ Planning our for our First Trip Home! And of course, making sure we get our tix for MNSSHP!

:cheer2: :cheer2:

:cloud9:

Scratch
pirate:

Glad you enjoyed....my kids love WS too. [better than MK] ????????????????????????????????????????

Originally posted by Scratch42
Seeing an American freak out at the airport because he was picked for an impromptu inspection prior to boarding.

Reminds me of the show Airline :) Have you ever seen that show? I hate having my stuff searched too but its just a minor inconvenience. Was that in Toronto or Orlando?

The funny thing was, it was here in TO!

He gave a little show while the rest of us boarded!LOL

It's better to be safe than sorry! They did let him board though!

Scratch
pirate:

OK so Dis Husband to be loves penguins!
We went on a Seaworld tour last year so Michael could touch one!
Penguins @ wdw????

There is a woman there that takes Sugar Candy and moulds it into any animal that a child wants! Of course, DD picked a penguin 'cause I love penguins! I would have thought she would have picked a tiger! Go Figure!

It is amazing to watch this woman do her stuff!

Next time you are down, check it out!

Scratch
pirate:

Sounds like a good trip Scratch42....we watched Miyuki do her thing in February...she was amazing...I loved how she did the wings on a hummingbird...so quick and so perfect...my youngest DD was in awe the whole time...unfortunately she didn't get close enough to get a 'sculpure'...next trip;)

Scratch-It was awesome to finally meet you and DD!!!

Yes, I think the guy really lost it when they made him empty his pockets and take off his shoes in front of everyone-he went bright red and I thought he was gonna pop a vein!!

DH also mentioned he ran into you while you were walking off B&C on the BW (I, of course, was shopping again). He said you really enjoyed it.

DS was also lucky-he received a beautiful candy eagle. He was absolutely enthralled by her work. I love the "statue lady"in Italy-I could watch her for hours. Epcot is DH and my fav park-that's why we love staying at the Epcot resorts.

YC concierge was fabulous-would do it again in a heartbeat (if the same deal came up). We were upgraded to waterview and had a complete unobstructed view of BW and all the way around. We could sip cordials and eat dessert on our balcony while watching illuminations!!

The girls were unimpressed by ASMu (spoiled little princesses!) especially the last morning when we found them huddled against their headboards on their beds. DD had just killed a scorpion on the bathroom sink. Guest services treated it like a joke and thought perhaps they should leave a note warning housekeeping about it. This is the first and last time any of my family will stay there!! It might be WDW but it sure wasn't a magical experience.

DH is hooked now (only took like 20 years of WDW vacations for him to find his niche). He did promise to take me back if I let go of the post and come home.

If you hear of any specials in Nov/Dec let me know!!

:crazy: I did not recognize him at first with his hat and sunglasses on! I was in my own little world thinking about when we get to finally stay on the Boardwalk!LOL

So did you do much damage in the shops? DD would not let me look around this time! I had to bribe her by letting her play a game!:rolleyes: But at least now she really wants to stay on the Boardwalk!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

DID YOU SAY SCORPION?!?!? YEEEW! Wonder how long it was there for? You mean Disney did not charge for an extra occupant? I think I would be scared for life! That's awful!

Well as for deals, there is the pay for 5 get 7 days coming up!

PS I would have just held onto the post!LOL

Scratch

:wave:

LOL, the thought did cross my mind! But didn't feel right
sending DH with the three kids back to Canada by themselves. I did tell him that I would wait for him there until he was able to come back but alas the four of them were much stronger than I. If you go to the YC check the last post beside the valet desk - you'll surely see the marks I left LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter