Easter meal suggestions at DL

JDietz40

<font color=green>It sure is hard getting any work
Hi all,

We are WDW vet's but I will be traveling to DL for the first time as an adult and DW & DS have never been to DL. We will be at DL over Easter break 2007 and are looking for any suggestions for our Easter meal. :confused3 We are not picky and it could be either dinner or brunch. I am sure that we will have to make PS arrangements or reservations if it is offsite well in advance.

Thanks in advance for your help,

John

I know its mentioned OFTEN! But Goofy's Kitchen. If you want to keep it disney related, then I suggest there. I bet you they would have a nice easter buffet going on for you, with lots of character interaction.

The DL Hotel will be having their brunch going on too. It is in the Grand Ballroom. It is expensive but you will get characters and good food!!! You will be stuffed!!!

Easter is the only one we have not attended yet! We have done Mother's Day and Thanksgiving....we will be there this year at Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the advise I like the idea of the buffet at the Grand Ball Room. We have been spoiled the last 2 years as both years our Easter Dinner was on the Disney Magic. :woohoo:

John

JDietz40 said:
Hi all,

We are WDW vet's but I will be traveling to DL for the first time as an adult and DW & DS have never been to DL. We will be at DL over Easter break 2007 and are looking for any suggestions for our Easter meal. :confused3 We are not picky and it could be either dinner or brunch. I am sure that we will have to make PS arrangements or reservations if it is offsite well in advance.

John

EASTER??? John???? Cant we get through Christmas before talking about Easter already????? :rotfl: but yes, the Grand Ballroom is the best and I have been to all 3...easter...mothers day....and thanksgiving....I wouldnt eat anywhere else during these holidays if I was there :thumbsup2

oh ps...make sure you make your reservations as soon as it opens up because they book up fast...especially easter

We have been spoiled the last 2 years as both years our Easter Dinner was on the Disney Magic.

I'm sooo jealous of this John! I wish they would hurry up already and bring us a ship out here!!! We have made 2 trips to the Magic with our DS but we now have a little Princess and she needs to take a trip too! :boat:

JDietz40 said:
Hi all,

It's been a few years, but last time we went at Easter, we went to a buffet at the Paradise Peir hotel. I remember the white rabbit from Alice being there. There was also an Easter Egg hunt for the kids and other characters as well. The restaurant didn't seem huge. It's where Lilo and Stitch breakfast is now.

Any clue what time they start serving the buffet in the ballroom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter