Easter Ideas?

ugagal07

Earning My Ears
We will be at Disney Easter Week for Spring Break, originally planned for Spring Break 2020. Any ideas for Easter basket goodies we could use or a way to creatively hunt Easter eggs?

We rented a house in Windsor Hills and will be in MK on Easter. (I know Disney doesn’t do Easter like Christmas and am totally fine with that.)

APiratesLifeForMe2

DIS Veteran
We will be at Disney Easter Week for Spring Break, originally planned for Spring Break 2020. Any ideas for Easter basket goodies we could use or a way to creatively hunt Easter eggs?

We rented a house in Windsor Hills and will be in MK on Easter. (I know Disney doesn’t do Easter like Christmas and am totally fine with that.)
I wish I remembered who did it but I found a Disney printable Easter egg hunt. I laminated them and then used them in our yard for our kid to find. It would be excellent for packing and not taking up space but since they are paper you can't fill them with anything of course. This is just an alternative to filling eggs and can easily be used in a hotel room etc.

SandyinMonterey

DIS Veteran
Been to WDW many times for Easter. We would bring our own candy and make Easter baskets there. Also would put a Disney gift card in the basket. If it's a house you're renting, you can just do the hunt in the backyard? Dollar Tree has a nice selection of those plastic eggs. We'd put little pieces of candy in them and some with coins and some with dollar bills. I've seen glow in the dark Easter eggs and people have had their hunt at night, that's pretty cool. Epcot has an Easter egg hunt. You go thru the countries filling out the map and then hand it in for a small prize. With Covid, I am not sure if Disney will have it this year.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES