Easter Eggs at Grand Floridian

BridgetR3

Dreaming of Home
So I think that I read somewhere that the chocolate decorated eggs would be taken down from Grand Floridian on Sat., April 29. I plan to see them Friday night and hope that they are still there! I did read on Twitter this past weekend that Contemporary took all of their eggs down.

Can anyone confirm that the GF eggs are still there (at least as of today)? THANKS!!!

So I think that I read somewhere that the chocolate decorated eggs would be taken down from Grand Floridian on Sat., April 29. I plan to see them Friday night and hope that they are still there! I did read on Twitter this past weekend that Contemporary took all of their eggs down.

Can anyone confirm that the GF eggs are still there (at least as of today)? THANKS!!!

I'm not at the Grand right now, but according to the Disney Parks Blog, the eggs will be on display until 29th. However, a sign posted in the Grand stated that they were going to be on display until the 19th. I hope someone there at the moment can chime in to confirm which date is correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter