Easter Codes

Justicegang

Earning My Ears
Crazy as it may seem we are planning to go the week after Easter. Can anyone tell me when the codes will come out for April? Do they give codes for peak season? Is there anyway to reserve a room before the codes come out and still get the discount? Thanks!

We got a discount for the week after Easter this past year it was not that great but better than rack rate. Good Luck. We could only get it attt the Moderrates I paid $121 w/tax. I think the DC was about $145.

During last Easter we got a rate of 222 at the Contemporary Garden Wing Room. Not as deep a discount as other times but still quite a bit off rack rate. I just watched the boards and called the minute I knew there were going to be discounts. I called the first morning at 7 AM. The boards are very good and very accurate at letting you know when discounts are coming out LOL.

Thanks for posting this thread. I am debating between taking my kids to disney in November when they have off 2days for teacher conven. and then taking them out an addtional 2 days OR just go the week after Easter in April.

The problem with taking them out is that the 13 yr. old has a tremendous amount of homework but I heard the weather is great in Nov.

Easter week is very crowded too.

Ivs_eeyore, could you tell me about how much before Easter the codes came out? I was attempting to plan a vacation last year and the rates were too much so I passed on it. I must have missed the codes.

Thanks, Carolyn from NJ

It was at least two months before we actually went that the codes came out. I remember that I had everything booked and planned quite a bit ahead. It was a secret trip for my older boy who always wanted to stay at the Contemporary and I remember it was VERY hard to keep that secret that long LOL

Keep watching the boards. Dis people are wonderful about reporting when codes are coming out. Trick is to call at 7 AM on the day they come out to get the best options. If you have to be on two phones at once. I did that for the AP codes for Thanksgiving. I was on our landline and on my cell phone at the same time ROFL!

ahhh, that would be wonderful if they came out with codes at
this time of year seeing we will be going down 4/12-4/20.
I'm hoping and praying and keeping my fingers crossed!:earsgirl: :wave:
Winnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter