Easter Bunny Visit

FloridaSam

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! :wave:

We've flying over from the UK on Easter Sunday and will probably not reach Pop until 6.00pm.

Do you know if there is anyway I can arrange for an Easter gift to be waiting for my two sons, aged 10 and 8 in our room?

Thanks for your help!

Sam

:wave2:

We were there for Easter last year, and the store at CBR had prearranged Easter baskets for kids all made up. They had different selections to choose from. You might be able to call ahead and arrange for one being left in your oom, provided All Stars does the same. We will be there again this year ay WL and will try calling ahead to see if they have them

Thanks macnodos

I'm still waiting for a reply to my e-mail to the Disney Florist. I'll try Pop and see it they can help.

Thanks for the replies.

Sam x

I should get my 11 yr. old twin boys something too. We will be coming in on the Friday before Easter. I heard Disney does not do much for Easter. I did hear that the Boardwalk sometimes has games and things there.

I will check with OKW and see what they are planing.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter