Easter baskets

gmp

Earning My Ears
COLOR=blue]Is there any recommendation for a moderately-priced Easter basket which could be delivered to a room at the Swan for Easter morning? I KNOW we're staying in a deluxe, but the basket is not as important as the other components of our trip. Still, it is something I would like to do, and am beginning to research it. Any information/recommendations/personal experiences would be helpful. Thanks, all! gmp [/COLOR

You're right! Thanks...but, if any one has PERSONAL experience with this, I'd love to find out more details. :p

We worked with Cindy at pixiegifts.com to have baskets delivered to our room at the Poly in time for our arrival. I bought two gift "baskets" (actually, bags, but maybe easter baskets would be the real thing...) for my kids. I wouldn't necessarily consider it reasonable at $80 each, but few things are at WDW. And the kids loved the surprise!

I was able to tell her what I wanted in the bags and she took care of the rest. Our daughter got a personalized WDW Guest of Honor badge, a plush Winnie the Pooh, Princess Chocolates, autograph book and character pen, cookies and personalized embroiderd Mouse ears. My son got an autograph book and character pen, personalized embroidered Mouse ears, personalized WDW Guest of Honor badge, a Buzz Lightyear spinner toy, a Tigger pen light key chain, and cookies.

If I would have bought each item myself, of course, it would have been considerably cheaper, but I would have had to get the monogramming and specialized pins myself, which would have taken time I didn't have. So I feel it was worth it.

Cindy was great to work with. She delivered it promptly and very nicely packaged. I would recommend her. Check out her site for some ideas. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!