Easter Baskets from Disney

DW Dad

Mouseketeer
From reading some very old posts I saw that some resorts used to make Easter baskets. Since this is our first time going at Easter, does anyone know if any resorts still do this? Not sure if I want to lug these down with me, and the disney florist was very expensive, for baskets.

Thanks

From reading some very old posts I saw that some resorts used to make Easter baskets. Since this is our first time going at Easter, does anyone know if any resorts still do this? Not sure if I want to lug these down with me, and the disney florist was very expensive, for baskets.

Thanks

I'm not sure how much the resorts will be charging this year. Last year WOD did them too.

did you look at the local gift basket companies?

www.peggyssweetsandmore.com

www.memoresbybetsy.com

We just wrote our letters to the Easter Bunny last night to ask him to come early because we will be in Disney. It works great. The morning before we leave we have the egg hunt and the opening of the easter baskets. WHich always include some sort of toys that the boys can take with them. This also keeps the cost down and we do not need to lug the stuff back home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter