Easter Baskets at resorts???

minivan3

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how I could get 3 Easter baskets arranged for a surprise for our children? Would this be handled at our resort, a florist,etc??

The Disney Florist can arrange that for you:

Their number is 407-827-3505 and they are open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and Sat-Sun 9am-5pm.

The only other thing I can think of is preparing them ahead of time and shipping them UPS to the resort to hold for your arrival. Not sure Chocolates would ship well, but maybe if you can just get the baskets there and fill them after they arrive it would work out.

They do a wonderful job, and be sure to order ahead of time, they're really busy! :flower1:
CDSTapisRouge said:
The Disney Florist can arrange that for you:

Their number is 407-827-3505 and they are open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and Sat-Sun 9am-5pm.

The only other thing I can think of is preparing them ahead of time and shipping them UPS to the resort to hold for your arrival. Not sure Chocolates would ship well, but maybe if you can just get the baskets there and fill them after they arrive it would work out.

Thanks. Has anyone ever used Disney Florists for this type of gift?
What did it look like?

We had this problem last Easter. Were in LA. I took everything with me on the plane (carried on, of course). Instead of baskets (my kids leave the same empty basket they received on their first Easter out for the EB), I took brightly colored gift bags with ribbon and easter grass. Now, my kids are old enough to spot the stuff and question what it is so I had to be very careful. One afternoon I took my totebag with the goodies and headed off for "some alone time". I found a quiet place and assembled the bags and took them to the front desk. The next morning when there were no gifts from the EB, we just explained to the kids that he could not get up the elevator without a key (or past security, etc.). We called the front desk and they said he had left something addressed to Master Boyce and Miss Claire. A bellman brought it up to them and they were thrilled!!!

Very easy for me. Knew exactly what they would receive. And less expensive!

We were at the Polynesian for Easter a few years back. That year there was a station set up near the 2nd floor gift shop where you could purchase an Easter basket. You could add any extra little gifts to it that you wanted. My DH did this for our 2 kids that were with us.

I was considering the "bring your own" stuff, but couldn't figure out how to handle it. Good idea about leaving it at the front desk!! :goodvibes

I would love to hear more about the baskets you can buy at Disney! Can they be personalized? Does anyone have a picture?? Also, is anyone finding Disney stuff in stores at home to put in theirs if they are making them themselves?? :Pinkbounc Would love some more ideas! :Pinkbounc

:flower1: We were at the Swan last Easter. The shop there had pre-made baskets or you could choose the items you wanted and the CM would make up your basket for you. All you had to pay for were the items you chose for the basket.

We were at Port Orleans the year before that where they had an Easter egg hunt and pre-made baskets in the shop.

Of course, there's a really cool Easter egg hunt at Epcot between the Land and the Living Seas. Go early and sign up for it.

We stayed at the beach club last easter 2004. I called ahead and asked the concierge where I could order easter baskets. She gave me the WDW florists number. I ordered them and they were delivered to the front desk the night before easter. I went down to the front desk and placed them in the room after my DD's went to sleep. I believe the baskets were around $50 each. Included in the basket was a small stuffed Thumper, a regular size snickers bar, milky way bar, a pink plastic egg of m&m candies, 2 medium size foil wrapped snickers in the shape of an egg, a movie size bag of gummi worms, a big chocolate easter bunny, a box of 16 crayola crayons, 1 or 2 coloring books, a travel size magnetic board and pointer, a regular size bag of peanut m&ms, and i think there were some disney snacks like mickey pretzels and crackers. The basket was wrapped in clear cellophane and had a pink bow with white mickey mouse heads on it. I do have a pic of the basket, but
this thread will not let me add attachments. My hubby is paranoid about giving a link w/any personal info. Sorry.

The already made up easter baskets that they were selling in the beach club gift shop, I believe were around the same price but not as nice as the ones from the florist. Hope this helps. :wave:
Enjoy your stay!!!

Thanks Iluvallthingsdisney !! Were you able to ask for any specific stuffed animal? Or were there set baskets the florist had to choose from?

I called the Disney Florist yesterday and was told they were in the middle to arranging for Valentine's Day now , but to call back toward the first of March and they might could tell me what would be available.

minivan3 said:
Thanks Iluvallthingsdisney !! Were you able to ask for any specific stuffed animal? Or were there set baskets the florist had to choose from?

If I remember correctly, The florist just put thumper in the basket. I did not request anything specific, just told them my DD's ages and that they were girls. The florist should be able to add the stuffed animal that you would like if they have it available at the time. They were very pleasant to deal with. Just state your requests. :wave2:

Also on a side note. The YC/BC did have a candy jumble on the lawn near the lake. The CM's hand out tiny pink and blue shopping bags for the kids to put their candy in. They rope off 3 different sections for different age groups. So the little kids don't get trampled by the big kids. They spread the candy all over the lawn. Then the CM's pull back the ropes and then it's every kid for themself. The candy wasn't anything special at all. Cheap candy but it was a lot of fun. :sunny:

They also had Mickey Mouse dressed up in a white tuxedo, Cinderella and I think there were a couple of other characters as well. You could line up for photos and autographs. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter