Earthquake!

MrLincoln

Daring To Do My Duty As I Understand It
Was sitting at the River Belle Terrace finishing a delicious Short Rib Skillet when it happened.

The umbrellas began to sway, but I felt my chair shimmy back and forth under me. Then I noticed my DW and DD were grabbing for purchase too.

The whole experience lasted about 15 seconds.

Just heard about a 6.5 quake in Bakersfield. Was I feeling that?

Saw a FB post from a friend in LA - he said it was a long rolling one! Hope that's it for the excitement today!

yes. I'm in the Fresno area and we felt it. I'm at my desk at work and kinda thought I was having a bought of vertigo. My husband called me to see if I felt it.

I’m here in the parks and didn’t feel anything. My aunt text me and said she felt it in Culver City area.

OMG I also felt it and thought I was getting vertigo. It was super mild by the time it reached me but it was pretty long.

If you were walking in the parks about 20-25 minutes ago, you probably didn't feel it.

But the ground definitely turned gelatinous under me. It was long, it was rolling, and it was felt by everyone at the Terrace.

Just in a holding pattern at the moment, waiting for rides to come back online.

It was felt in Vegas too. That’s my hometown and everyone is posting on Facebook that they felt it and thought they were going crazy. My dad was driving on the freeway and he said he didn’t feel anything.

Just saw the news! I'm glad everyone is okay. They're warning of aftershocks for the next few days. Be safe everyone!

I’m home in Chicago for a few days and some people I know felt it. I did notice that there were a number of attraction closures after it happen. Most things in TL seemed to be down, presumably because of the quake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter