Earthquake in LA a few minutes ago

No, didn't feel the one today (or the aftershock) Definitely felt it on Sunday while watching Survivor finale.

Both quakes (today's and Sundays) were on the Inglewood/Newport fault.

Are you all talking about TODAY or SUNDAY?? :confused3

I live in Newport Beach and I did not feel anything today BUT Sunday, now that earthquake we all felt!!! Our apt shook like crazy. Nothing broke but all our paintings shifted and picture frames on my end tables feel over. Our sliders to our balcony was shaking like crazy...then it all STOPPED!

BUT as I said, nothing today at all. :confused:

Yea you bet, I was referring to the one on sunday :rotfl:

We were on Monsters ride when the earthquake hit...so we didn't feel anything..We came out to CM's telling us to stay in the streets...THey didn't actually close the parks..we did get to go back over to Disneyland..and see the fireworks..but..were told we couldn't ride rides until maintenance tested them all..We were going to stay until midnight..but..left at 10 thinking they couldn't possibly get to all the rides to reopen before closing..

We were on Monsters ride when the earthquake hit...so we didn't feel anything..We came out to CM's telling us to stay in the streets...THey didn't actually close the parks..we did get to go back over to Disneyland..and see the fireworks..but..were told we couldn't ride rides until maintenance tested them all..We were going to stay until midnight..but..left at 10 thinking they couldn't possibly get to all the rides to reopen before closing..

Better to be safe than sorry. :thumbsup2

You are talking about the Sunday night (8:30pm) quake, right?

You are talking about the Sunday night (8:30pm) quake, right?

I am....earthquakes don't really bother me....I remember one in the 1994...It sounded like a train coming..then a train leaving..I don't remember one as well as that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter