Earth Day

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
Would love to trade an Earth Day 2000-WDW for an Earth Day 2001--WDW, that is. Tried once before and no luck. thought I would try again.

I have Earth day 2001 to trade. Not interested in ED 2000, already have it. Got anything else?

I do have quite a few to trade. I sat down and sorted them out last night, and have about 85 traders. About half of those are the TDS Millenium pins.

Are you looking for anything in particular or do you fancy any character or resort pins or park pins or dangles or sliders, or what? I have not done much trading since last September, but I will be down at WDW over July 4th and hope to get some of the special Holiday ones then. So, if you aren't looking for anything in particular, maybe you would hold that one for me and let me pick you up something while there.

Let me know, either trade or get you something is fine with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter