Earning points from charging package on Disney Visa?

1rockinmamato2

<marquee><font color=red> *** <font color=green>I
I have been looking everywhere, even disneyrewards.com to find this answer and I just can quite locate it. I'm sure it's under my nose somewhere but I'm just not seeing it so I thought I'd ask all of you.

If I charge my Disney package on my Disney Visa card, will I earn the rewards points for the amount charged?

Thanks!

You will only earn the 1% back....just like any other transaction.

For example...if you charge a $2000 vacation package from Disney to your Disney Visa card, you will earn $20 in Disney Reward Dollars.

The only other advantage is that you receive 0% for 6 months on any Disney Packages that you charge. This does not include room-only reservations, tickets, etc. It only applies to actual packages purchased thru Disney.

Speed :teleport:

You will only earn the 1% back....just like any other transaction.

For example...if you charge a $2000 vacation package from Disney to your Disney Visa card, you will earn $20 in Disney Reward Dollars.

The only other advantage is that you receive 0% for 6 months on any Disney Packages that you charge. This does not include room-only reservations, tickets, etc. It only applies to actual packages purchased thru Disney.

Speed :teleport:

Not sure if it was a typo but you will earn $20 on a $2000 transaction.

Ok, thanks for such quick replies. I just wanted to make sure that I would be able to take advantage of the 0% financing AND earn the rewards too for the purchase.

I'm scrimping and saving for this trip so every little bit helps! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter