Early PS with MNSSHP tickets?

forgetyourtroubles!

Mouseketeer
I read on another thread that you could pre-reserve dinner as early as April for Oct dining with the purchase of MNSSHP tickets. Is this true? Do you pay at the time of the reservation?

Hopefully, someone else will be able to answer this for sure, but from what I've read ... we will be able to make a PS for Liberty Tree Tavern when ordering tickets for MNSSHP. As far as I know, this would be handled as a normal PS & wouldn't need to be paid for up front. I think then at the normal PS mark, one could make PS's for any other restaurant at the MK. I've heard the characters dress up at LTT, so many people tend to eat here the night of MNNSHP. HTH! :)

I can only tell you that this is the way it was done last year. We made the PS when we ordered the tickets. The tickets you pay for in advance, the PS you do NOT.

I would highly recommend doing it this way, otherwise, they usually book up. Now, I understand they opened some more times at the 90 day mark, but I would not take a chance and who knows if all of the good times will be taken.

I also recommend getting as early a PS as possible so that you can get the most out of MNSSHP. Eat first, then shuttle over to Tomorrowland, ride all of those rides and a few minutes before the party, make your way into Fantasyland. You will find that by that time most of these rides are open as well and you can get these under your belt so that you can do the things that are only available during the party, like Trick or Treating, the parade and the storytelling at Liberty Square. Also, get your picture taken early to get it out of the way!

Hope this helps!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter