Early Park Access Trial

It's cheap compared to EMM in Magic Kingdom but if there's no limit on how many people can buy, the crowd level can be the same as regular hour.

I think the limit will be the affordability of the ticket for the Chinese...but it would be interesting to know how well it works and what the crowd levels will be.

I received the push notification too, but couldn't find any information on the website so thanks for the link.

We are going at the end of February and staying in the Toy Story Hotel, if the trial continues am I right in thinking that this would get us in earlier than the hotel early entry?

How early can hotel guests get in? I heard that they can get in early but attractions are not open until posted opening time (they can still line up first).

I received the push notification too, but couldn't find any information on the website so thanks for the link.

We are going at the end of February and staying in the Toy Story Hotel, if the trial continues am I right in thinking that this would get us in earlier than the hotel early entry?

I think it would, but only maybe 30 minutes? But honestly, I can’t remember how much earlier we were allowed in.

How early can hotel guests get in? I heard that they can get in early but attractions are not open until posted opening time (they can still line up first).

That's correct, it's around 30 minutes. Attractions don't open till the park actually opens, but the head start goes a long way.

Thanks, I thought that was the case. If it is being offered when we go we will have to decide if it is worth it! I guess that if you use the paid early access that everyone goes through the main entrance, rather than the hotel guests through the Disneytown entrance.

I guess that would be the big difference. Another up-charge to consider along with the paid fast passes!

Thanks for your help.

I’d also be curious to know how many attractions one could realistically ride in that first hour...could eliminate the need for one or two paid FPs

I’d also be curious to know how many attractions one could realistically ride in that first hour...could eliminate the need for one or two paid FPs

Maybe avoid rides that have pre-show (Does Soaring have it?). Tron and Buzz Lightyear, then run to 7DMT, Pirates, then end the hour on Soaring. When park opens to the rest of the public, you can rope drop Peter Pan and Crystal Grotto.

Maybe avoid rides that have pre-show (Does Soaring have it?). Tron and Buzz Lightyear, then run to 7DMT, Pirates, then end the hour on Soaring. When park opens to the rest of the public, you can rope drop Peter Pan and Crystal Grotto.

That sounds like a good strategy. Soaring has the safety video, which is sort of pre-show because it tells the story of the ride (why, oh why couldn’t it have English subtitles?!?!). Depending on timing, one could ride other rides and then be first in line for a Soaring FP. It is amazing to me how much the Chinese love this ride. Can you imagine if they got Flight of Passage, or another ride that uses the same technology???

That sounds like a good strategy. Soaring has the safety video, which is sort of pre-show because it tells the story of the ride (why, oh why couldn’t it have English subtitles?!?!). Depending on timing, one could ride other rides and then be first in line for a Soaring FP. It is amazing to me how much the Chinese love this ride. Can you imagine if they got Flight of Passage, or another ride that uses the same technology???

They are considering it

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2018/08/d-exclusive-shanghai-disneyland.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter