Early Pandoa (AK Morning EMH) Touring Question

huskershuf

Earning My Ears
Realizing it's hard to know at this point (and June will likely bring much better information to answer this question) I still thought I'd ask. Guessing many on this board have enough experience with past new attraction openings and AK touring in general to venture an educated guess.

The current plan is for our group of 3 to show up at AK at 7am on a Saturday with 8am morning EMH with no pre-reserved FP. Our goal is to standby ride both Pandora attractions and Expedition Everest before 9:45am (i.e. exiting ride #3 by 9:45am).

At this point would you call this:
a) very likely do-able.
b) possible, but don't count on it.
c) pipe dream.

Realizing it's hard to know at this point (and June will likely bring much better information to answer this question) I still thought I'd ask. Guessing many on this board have enough experience with past new attraction openings and AK touring in general to venture an educated guess.

The current plan is for our group of 3 to show up at AK at 7am on a Saturday with 8am morning EMH with no pre-reserved FP. Our goal is to standby ride both Pandora attractions and Expedition Everest before 9:45am (i.e. exiting ride #3 by 9:45am).

At this point would you call this:
a) very likely do-able.
b) possible, but don't count on it.
c) pipe dream.

Forgot to note this will be mid-October (consensus crowd level seems to be about a 7).

First of all keep in mind that hours that far out are more than likely going to change. You might see a 7am EMH with an 8am opening

Either way I'd go option B.

You could hurry up and walk quickly to the first ride and then by the time you want to head to the second, it's a 2+ hour wait.

This will be where nearly everyone will be going. So imo your best bet is to head to one during EMH and then try to get the other ride as a FP sometime later that morning just in case

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter