Early November 2019 - All Star resorts - over run by groups ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
All Star resorts - are they over run by cheer leaders or sport groups in early November ?
November 5 though November 15 ?

Most schools are in session and not a vacation time for he students.
No snow normally in the NE.

But the rates seem good for 2 adults - no children
Please tell before we reserve

Thank you

For Nj it’s jersey Week, add in food and wine, then leading up to Veterans Day - it’s not a slow time - at all

Fifth is Election Day - many schools used for looking are closed that day.
The above-mentioned Jersey Week is New Jersey schools being closed 11/7 and 11/8 for a teachers' conference.
11/11 is Veterans Day - again, schools closed.

So, no actual youth groups, but with so many days off in those two weeks - especially in New Jersey - parents take students out of school those other few days.

So maybe we should do ....
November 12 to November 21 (maybe November 22 leave WDW)
A bit after Jersey week (my cousins live there, so nothing against NJ) and before Thanksgiving week

Sound like a better plan ?
I looked at Pop Century has a price of $152/night standard room
We do not need to be near the pool noise :)

Last edited:

So maybe we should do ....
November 12 to November 21 (maybe November 22 leave WDW)
A bit after Jersey week (my cousins live there, so nothing against NJ) and before Thanksgiving week

Sound like a better plan ?
I looked at Pop Century has a price of $152/night standard room
We do not need to be near the pool noise :)

We often go to WDW the first 2 full weeks of November.

While the crowd levels are still very high the second week of November, the first week is much more crowded. There’s a marathon, often the last shot at Food and Wine (which seems to be getting extended more and more as the years go by), Veterans Day holiday for some, Jersey Week, folks trying to get overlapping “seasons” (Christmas and Halloween), and now the holiday parade taping is usually towards the beginning of November.
TLDR: there’s a perfect storm of events that make the first week much busier than the second.

Just make sure you get out of Dodge before the Saturday of the week leading into Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
I found All star music a bit less expense then Pop Century
Do either have a coffee pot in the room ?
I did not see it on the amenities list

Now the big choice..
Jet Blue best rates Saturday Nov 9 to Wed Nov 20 2019
10 days in the park, one park per day
I know the first few days are busy and then goes back to normal
Also do for the first time - Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
We may get an 8 day park pass and have 2 relaxing days to swim, mini-golf, Disney Springs, laundry
rent a boat,.....
Should we upgrade to a moderate for our no park days ?

RESORT CHOICES:
POFQ = $246 Garden View
CSR = $228 Standard view OR $250 Water view
All Star Music = $151 preferred OR $124 standard
All Star Sports = $143 preferred OR $125 standard

Unless you are going to spend a great deal of time in your room, either with the curtains or door open, staring out across the public walkway at the view, or stand outside your room leaning on the railing staring at the view - the view doesn't matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter