Early Morning Magic - November?

mmastro719

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know or has heard if EMM will be released for November? I only see it through September and was hoping to add it to my November trip.

I'm waiting too... tentatively planning for it on a Sunday in November since that's when it is in Sept.

We really wanted EMM for May and couldn't get it, managed to snag it for August. I know the kids will love how many times they can ride those rides. We are going in November as well* and if it's released will try to snag it then too.

*Yes, we have a problem. Don't judge us! :)

Thanks for all your responses. We did EMM last August and it was worth the cost. My daughter loved riding over and over again. The empty park made it stress free morning and the breakfast was surprisingly great. My fingers are crossed for November!!

We were excited for that and Tiana's Riverboat Party and I heard they are discontinuing that as well! :(

Me three on the DHS EMM!!! Toy Story was probably our favorite family ride and we only got to ride it twice during our trip...we were able to get FP+s for 7DMT every MK day and got to ride it during EMH and ended up with more rider swap passes than we could use. So unless we just aren't able to get any FP+s for it this time around I doubt we would do Fantasyland EMM. It would have been a no-brainer this time! Bummer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter