early flight with club level

Jenn504

Mouseketeer
Just booked PBH club level for sept 9. I am so excited for my husband and I's first trip with no kids since 2007. We are celebrating our 15 year anniversary with a quick trip to Horror nights. Our flight arrives at 6:30am. We are traveling from Alaska so it would be 2:30am there. I am sure we will be tired. I figure we will get to the hotel by 8. I know we will have access to the express pass that early but do you know if we will have access to the lounge? I was hoping to catch breakfast in the lounge and relax for a bit before heading to the park for a few hours. Will they send a us a text when our room is ready?
thanks

Yes you have access to the lounge that early, we always do when we uber over from a disney hotel early morning. Everything is usually done by text now yes.

Thanks, it is nice to know we have somewhere to relax for a bit before starting our day.
Good to know they will text us with our room like Disney so we know when we can head back. Thanks.

Thanks, it is nice to know we have somewhere to relax for a bit before starting our day.
Good to know they will text us with our room like Disney so we know when we can head back. Thanks.
We arrived around 11a last week and even with Covid restrictions we were allowed access right away, Also we went into lounge around 2p going home day/ after check out without any issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter