early flight arrival

Ladybugx87

Mouseketeer
Our flights have changed and we now land at 11am local time - we have a private shuttle booked and will arrive to Aulani before check-in (we have a Villa so I believe that's 4pm) - can you remind me if we can go to the pool ahead of our actual check in? I was planning to pack for an easy change upon arrival to go to pool until room is ready and check luggage with front desk - is this still OK in Covid times?
Thanks!

Yes, you can use all the facilities of the resort from the morning of the day you check in through the end of the day that you check out.

Yes, we landed at 10:30am and got to Aulani around 12pm. We were able to use all the facilities. We ended up going to the grocery store at 3pm and received a "room ready" text at 3:30pm for our villa. They give you the keys at check in so we were able to head straight to our room when we returned from the grocery store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter