Early entry question (how many attractions)

bryon

Leave all problems at home and enjoy Disney magic!
Hello,

I am trying to get a good feel on how many attractions we could fit in during the early admission on a Thursday during the Summer.

Here are the first 6 attractions we want to do in order:

Peter pan
Matterhorn
Alice in Wonderland
Toads Wild ride
Snow white
Pinnochio

Do you think all 6 can be done during the early entry? If not, how many of the above do you think we can fit in?

Thanks

Hello,

I am trying to get a good feel on how many attractions we could fit in during the early admission on a Thursday during the Summer.

Here are the first 6 attractions we want to do in order:

Peter pan
Matterhorn
Alice in Wonderland
Toads Wild ride
Snow white
Pinnochio

Do you think all 6 can be done during the early entry? If not, how many of the above do you think we can fit in?

Thanks
It is called Magic Morning and, assuming you arrive in line at the gates 30 minutes early, you can easily do the above attractions during MM. You will probably have 15 minutes to spare if you focus.

For more info on MM and ride order see "Magic Morning (Early Entry) Super Thread" by DLR29 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1675403

Yes, you should be able to do them all if you get in line for the park early. I suggest you hit Peter Pan first then the others. That one fills up right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter