early check in

pegster

Mouseketeer
I read on the boards at some point that some of the resort hotels allow early check in at 11 o'clock, is this extra? Does all star movies have early check in. we are goin in November.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

You can check in anytime, but, it does not mean your room will be ready. If it is ready you can go right to it and there is no extra charge.

Just FYI we were also able to get a late Check out...just by an hour or two, as we were waiting for flights, but didn't have enough time to go to the parks. DH called the desk, and asked for a later Check out, and they said OK.

Gail...like the new pic!!

Originally posted by canwegosoon
Just FYI we were also able to get a late Check out...just by an hour or two, as we were waiting for flights, but didn't have enough time to go to the parks. DH called the desk, and asked for a later Check out, and they said OK.

Gail...like the new pic!!

You got lucky on the late check out, they usually don't allow that.
:)

As to the new pic, thank you.

You got lucky on the late check out, they usually don't allow that.

We were lucky at BC with a 1 pm requested check-out, but couldn't get one at All Stars.

For the early check-in, same thing. We checked both times at 9 am. At BC, room was ready, and at All Stars, we checked in, left our luggage, went to the parks, and came back to our room at 3 pm.

I would suggest calling and putting in a request for early check-in. It's no guarantee, but I believe you'd stand a better chance by putting the request in now. It's possible that it's harder to get at the All-Stars though, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I once put in an early check-in request for PO in early December. We arrived at about 6 a.m. and I was able to get into my room right away, and the registration clerk mentioned my request for early check-in. I heard a lady who was checking in next to me if she could get into her room and the clerk told her that her room wasn't ready yet.

When we were at ASM last august, we checked in at 9:00am the CM gave us a little card with a phone number to call to check if the room was ready. We went to have breakfast at the food court around 10:30 am I called and could not believe when they said the room was ready!!! But the luggage did take a long time to get to the room (5:30pm)
Linnette:D

I was at all movies in Sept and my room was ready at11am but i was refsed late check out. a few years ago my room was not ready at 2pm check-in but they hold your luggage and leave in your room when ready. Me personally need the room asap cause I need a shower and clean clothes after a long flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter