Quick question. We dummy date booked a cruise onboard the Magic for Dec 2011. We are thinking of moving this ressie to a 2012 DD on the dream. My question is if we are even thinking about it should we move it now to lock into a price? Will the price be better now rather than waiting to decide? We know we are not actually taking the 12-04-11 cruise as we cannot pull the kids out of school next time. Please advise.