early arrival

garycindy

Earning My Ears
Has anyone shopped for grocery's (perishables) before an early check in? What do you do then? I know when we've arrived early before, our stuff is put in storage but have never done it when carrying grocerys to our VWL.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Just returned from VWL, we shopped at Winn-Dixie and timed things so that we were finished at 4:00 PM, check in time. However, we have been told by several members on the boards, that they will put your things in storage for you if you arrive early.

The Bell Staff will store luggage and they have a large freezer/fridge to store perishables. They'll bring it to your room after you are checked in later.

Enjoy!

This is such a great service. I didn't believe it when people first said to just stop and get groceries, but we did. Bell services stored everything -- in the right place. Ice cream was still frozen, milk was cold, etc. It was a pleasant beginning to our first wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter