Early arrival for ADR at Tusker House for breakfast

CanuckEars

Earning My Ears
I've searched high and low online figuring someone has asked this question before, but haven't really found any specific matches so I'll post here.

We currently have an ADR for Friday, May 11 for 6 at Tusker House for 835am. (There are still other 835a, 850a and 940a slots open)

I wanted an 8am slot so we could be done by 9am. I will still continue to watch for earlier slots on TP rez finder.

My question is this...if we show up 35-40 mins early (around 755a) is there any chance we could be seated early? Since the restaurant opens this day at 8am, there should't be any seatings for our table before us, right?

An ADR is not a set reservation for a specific table. We have checked in around 8:00 for 8:20-ish breakfast ADRs several times and have been seated before our ADR time. No guarantee, they might tell you it will be 8:35 before you can be seated, but it can't hurt to try.

Thanks for the feedback. I am aware that ADR's are not guaranteed time slots. My question is how early is reasonable to arrive for breakfast? Is 40 mins beyond hopeful?

Normally, I’d talk about how a restaurant has to stage and sequence people at opening so the servers and kitchen don’t get overwhelmed. But Tusker House is a buffet. Hopeful? Always be hopeful. Likely? Maybe. It’s really unknowable, but I think your chances are better than average at this restaurant.

I am not sure about TH, but I have checked in early for other PPO meals. I would suggest that you get tot eh park for an 8 AM PPO, and then check in. The CM's may allow you through. My experience is that the CM's generally try to get the guests in and seated, and are not as worried about timing and "order" for those early mornign ADR's. Of course that may have changes since my last PPO, but I would still give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!