Early AR, what will Main Street be like...

BANNISTER

Mouseketeer
We have an early PS/AR @ 8:05am for CRT. We are very excited as our first trip we tried for 7 days and could not catch a PS. Thanks to the DIS, we are in! :cheer2: My question is about getting into MK before actually opening. I know they have a special line for those with an actual PS and that we will need ID. Just wondering how early will they let us in. I am so looking forward to getting some photos on Main Street of the family without the crowds. Is it pretty empty? Also how is the actual food? Do you feel like you are rushed since you are the first seating? Are the princesses waiting for you as you arrive? thanks!

Congrats on getting CRT. You will love it!! :Pinkbounc
We ate there last year at 8:30 and I have to say there is nothing like walking down Main Street with maybe 50 people. I saw things that I had never seen before or paid attention too. If you go up the stairs by the train station when you walk in you get a great view of the castle and excellent picture taking.

We enjoyed the food. They bring all the food out on a platter and you get what you want. Don't be afraid to ask for seconds. The princess' are wonderful and took their time. My DS's said they enjoyed it and would do it again.

Being there was the highlight of that trip last year. I got goosebumps walking up the staircase and a tear in my eye when I walked in.

Hope you enjoy it and much as our family did.

We go next month and have a PS at Crystal Palace at 8:30. I still say there is nothing like walking down Main Street with hardly no people. Everybody should try it at least once. :flower:

Can't wait. Thanks for the great tip about taking the stairs up to the train station for a great picture of the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter