NEWS 5/17: Late 2019 itineraries released - link in post #1 (2020 watch thread will start soon)

We were just on the Dream and booked a placeholder. The reservation cast member said he didn't have any exact release dates but thought it would be next month. I know that's not really helpful but gives me hope that we likely won't have to wait til April!
plan to do a placeholder when we are on the Wonder in a week and a half. (Yay!) my question is, do you still get OBC and/or 10% off when it’s time to book?

plan to do a placeholder when we are on the Wonder in a week and a half. (Yay!) my question is, do you still get OBC and/or 10% off when it’s time to book?
Yes, as long as the cruise you eventually use the placeholder for isn't a blackout date, you'll get 10% off the cruise AND the $100 or $200 OBC. ($200 is for cruises 7nts or longer.)

Aw, damn... we can't do last week of August and British Isles kind of seems a waste as we live here and have pretty much been to every place. Won't rule it out though. I was hoping for a Fjord/Iceland cruise in July/early Aug
Looks like you might be in luck! I was just digging through the Orkney Harbor cruise arrival schedule for 2019. The Disney Magic is scheduled to make a stop in Kirkwall on July 23, 2019. It is arriving there from Dover and departing from there headed to Reykjavik. So it definitely looks like an Iceland cruise is planned! I am super excited because I just love Kirkwall!

This may be old news on this thread- but I didn't see this news snippet!

anyone know where the opening day pricing threads went? I thought they kept one pinned.

Here is summer 2018 opening day - https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...september-magic-wonder-dream-fantasy.3580601/

If you want another, let me know. I think I have all of them saved.

Sorry!! We have so many things pinned I tend to just keep it up there until things quiet down... I stuck the last 2019 one at the top of my signature for now so I don't have to search for it when they put out more dates. :cutie:

We were just on the Dream and booked a placeholder. The reservation cast member said he didn't have any exact release dates but thought it would be next month. I know that's not really helpful but gives me hope that we likely won't have to wait til April!

Booked a placeholder on the Wonder last week. Cast member said Alaska 2019 would be released in March.

So, February or March. Doesn't narrow it down too much. Lol.

So, February or March. Doesn't narrow it down too much. Lol.

No but at least the rumors aren't May or June...I guess.

I'm rooting for mid Feb since there's currently a discounted deposit until Feb 15th which is a Thursday. In my ideal world, itineraries would be released Feb 16th, booking for platinum would begin Feb 19th, then so on. Again, this is just what I'm hoping for, haven't spoken to any bus drivers lately :)

Looks like you might be in luck! I was just digging through the Orkney Harbor cruise arrival schedule for 2019. The Disney Magic is scheduled to make a stop in Kirkwall on July 23, 2019. It is arriving there from Dover and departing from there headed to Reykjavik. So it definitely looks like an Iceland cruise is planned! I am super excited because I just love Kirkwall!

This may be old news on this thread- but I didn't see this news snippet!

Excited to see this full itinerary! For anyone who's curious, here's a link to the Kirkwall port schedule showing just as noted above: https://www.orkneyharbours.com/files/cruise-ships/2019.pdf?mode=view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter