**Early 2019 Announced!** Mid-Late Itineraries Watch - please check post 1-3 for current information

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Flossbolna, Apr 25, 2017.

1. strawberrybon

strawberrybon Earning My Ears

Aw, damn... we can't do last week of August and British Isles kind of seems a waste as we live here and have pretty much been to every place. Won't rule it out though. I was hoping for a Fjord/Iceland cruise in July/early Aug

2. jdpk

jdpk DVC Member

May I ask how we find out about the specific dates for phone bookings? We are Castaway Club members from years ago. 1999, (pre kids) Now looking for June 2019 booking for our oldest child's HS Graduation. Its been a while....:-)

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

4. bear74

bear74 DIS Veteran

Watching for Nov. 2019 we will be celebrating Hubby's 50th and oldest DD 16th I want a Merrytime:)

5. FSU Girl

FSU Girl DIS Veteran

I hope the European cruises are released soon. I've been waiting for them to come out before we did which cruiseline to go with and everyone else has had theirs out since December.

o&smom likes this.
  6. KalamityJane

KalamityJane DIS Veteran

Probably not until mid-Feb- beg of April.

7. FSU Girl

FSU Girl DIS Veteran

So my waiting continues lol. I'm pretty sure we are going to go with Princess, but in the off chance Disney has an amazing itinerary that fits perfectly I want to wait. Plus I have an onboard booking deal to use

8. accio

accio Earning My Ears

I'm getting antsy soon as well, family is looking to book a 7 night Mediterranean cruise on the Magic in summer 2019 :)

o&smom and FSU Girl like this.
  9. closetmickey

closetmickey DIS Veteran

Anyone feel like the summer itineraries will be released mid February after the 50% deposit deal expires?

10. KalamityJane

KalamityJane DIS Veteran

I think so. I'm not looking for them before then.

ACQUADUCK likes this.
  11. FSU Girl

FSU Girl DIS Veteran

When does the deal end?

12. AquaDame

AquaDame Disney Cruise Line Moderator

Looks like February 15th, 2018. I just hope they don't drop while Im on our cruise in a couple weeks.. I'd like to keep up with the pricing thread and not leave camcolt to deal with it alone! :)

o&smom and ACQUADUCK like this.
  13. dolewhipdreams

dolewhipdreams Counting days until my next Dole Whip

Does anyone know if they do a California coast every year as the Wonder transitions up to Vancouver for the Alaskan cruises? I saw that most itineraries through May are posted, but that one isn't on the list.

Also, have they ever done Marvel or Star Wars day at sea on one of the west coast cruises?

14. luv2sleep

luv2sleep DIS Veteran

Hoping for Hawaii again.

Mika02, ChicosWife, Shanti and 2 others like this.
  15. bcwife76

bcwife76 DisneyMomma

Looks like for the Fantasy and Dream they have released the cruise dates up until end of May 2019 but for the Magic and Wonder they have only released the first half or so of May 2019. The San Diego to Vancouver cruise will be released in this next batch coming up.

They (so far) have only done Star Wars cruises on the Fantasy (eastern and western carib) and Marvel only on the Magic, to the carib and the east coast. They haven't done any 'theme' cruises on west coast cruises for a few years now.

dolewhipdreams likes this.
  16. dtrain

dtrain Mouseketeer

Halloween On The High Seas counts as a themed cruise, no?

17. bcwife76

bcwife76 DisneyMomma

Haha, yes I guess that does count as a theme! So then so do the Merrytime cruises.

18. chinarider

chinarider DIS Veteran

hoping for Hawaii as well....

Mika02, ChicosWife and ACQUADUCK like this.
  19. KalamityJane

KalamityJane DIS Veteran

I third Hawaii, but I would expect them to release that with the Fall 2019 batch, not with the summer ones. Anyone know when they released the other Hawaii cruises (with Fall or with summer?)

Mika02 and ACQUADUCK like this.
  20. Geomom

Geomom DIS Veteran

Yes, they do. It should be with the 'summer' batch. I'd expect it to be May 15-20, 2019 as the last Baja Cruise ends on 5/15/19. The 2018 cruise season has Alaska starting on 5/21/18, so this would be in line with that. (Of course, there's always the possibility of a Hawaiian cruise first?)

No, they haven't done Marvel/Star Wars ones on the West Coast. Star Wars has been limited to the Fantasy cruises, from January-April. Marvel ones have only been on the Magic...I think mostly during non-peak seasons--cruises from NY in the Fall and from Miami in the Winter. The Alaskan cruises sell very well--which is the main reason Disney has a ship over on the West Coast in the summer!

dolewhipdreams and ACQUADUCK like this.
  21. KalamityJane

KalamityJane DIS Veteran

I would love it if they did Hawaii before Alaska, but if Alaska is usually a big seller, I can't see them doing Hawaii in lieu of Alaska (which sucks because that's a good time for us to go :D )

ACQUADUCK likes this.