2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

We would LOVE that one but our daughter starts high school on September 4th the day after Labour Day so the timing just doesn't work!

I remember those days..... Our kids are adults now so we are good.
Enjoy your daughter, I'm sure you know how fast childhood passes. :)

I've booked with Costco on gold opening day as well as silver's opening day and both were easy. Just call them up with the cruise(s) you are interested in and they'll get the quotes for you. The one thing I noticed was that it took longer to get the pricing info on opening day. All those TAs trying to get prices at the same time. :surfweb:

Can you book online on Costco on opening day (silver)? Or do you have to call?

Have you done a TA? Just wondering how the time changes are. My kid would love all the sea days.

We did the Panama Canal Eastbound and hated losing an hour each day for several days, but not enough to make us not do it again. The WBTA was terrific because you kept gaining an hour and it was so relaxing.

Looking for a Western Cruise... Usually I have seen that the first one in JUne is High Regular, but I hear the 6/9 is Peak :(

We did the Panama Canal Eastbound and hated losing an hour each day for several days, but not enough to make us not do it again. The WBTA was terrific because you kept gaining an hour and it was so relaxing.
Losing an hour each day on the cruise I think would be ok. It's just finally getting there and having to fly all the way back to the western US and adjust again. Blah. Panama I would just be flying from Miami 2 hour time difference so no biggie.

Looking for a Western Cruise... Usually I have seen that the first one in JUne is High Regular, but I hear the 6/9 is Peak :(

So you've been on hold more than two hours? UGH, that's frustrating.

I'm going to call later. I'll probably put a hold on the British Isles and think about it. I didn't want to book this soon, but it seems very popular.

I'm going to call later. I'll probably put a hold on the British Isles and think about it. I didn't want to book this soon, but it seems very popular.

I had a feeling this one was going to be popular.
We are sailing in April and thought maybe I could re-shop it, but I think the price is going to go up that it won't even be worth it at that point.

I wish we didn't have to be on hold since 5am this morning (west coast).

I feel you fellow west coaster...! The 3am ADR mess with WDW is also awful. I think those days are behind me - I'lll just take what I can get. :crazy:

I had a feeling this one was going to be popular.
We are sailing in April and thought maybe I could re-shop it, but I think the price is going to go up that it won't even be worth it at that point.
The price isn't outrageous so it will probably sell fast. My only thing is I think it's too short a cruise for all the flying involved. We live in AZ. We've been to a London a couple of times not really anything new to see there. I really want to see the WBTA.

The price isn't outrageous so it will probably sell fast. My only thing is I think it's too short a cruise for all the flying involved. We live in AZ. We've been to a London a couple of times not really anything new to see there. I really want to see the WBTA.

It is a long flight, we are coming from Florida and have never been to London. We are probably going to stay at least a week before the cruise to make it worthwhile.

It is a long flight, we are coming from Florida and have never been to London. We are probably going to stay at least a week before the cruise to make it worthwhile.
It's a beautiful city. Check out the premier Inns. They are a decent priced family chain.

Does anyone know what time new cruisers can go online tomorrow to make a reservation? We have never been on a cruise so I am not sure.
Thank you!

It's a beautiful city. Check out the premier Inns. They are a decent priced family chain.

I would second this..! We stayed in one in London and Inverness last year. They were very comfy, clean and reasonably priced though there was only ever one person at the front desk (and sometimes none as they utilized kiosks at the ones we stayed at).

Does anyone know what time new cruisers can go online tomorrow to make a reservation? We have never been on a cruise so I am not sure.
Thank you!

Technically 8am EST same as the phones but they have been loading them earlier the last couple of go rounds. I would check as soon as you get up if not a little earlier!

You can re-shop the cruise to see if you could get a lower rate, but you'd have put down a new deposit. They would cancel the prior booking and refund that deposit to you. I've done that more than once - I just put the initial deposit onto the new reservation as soon as it's refunded. They are even able to get the same cabin for you - as long as you didn't book through a travel agent. If you booked through a TA, you can reshop the cruise, but your travel agent would have to go in to cancel the initial reservation, and the cabin would not be available until that is done.

Do the prices lower, as you get closer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter