2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

I'm going to call in tomorrow...do they open the lines for Platinum and gold at 9am?

Have you done a TA? Just wondering how the time changes are. My kid would love all the sea days.
Yes I have done both a eastbound and a westbound. The westbound is much better as far as time change. The eastbound is definitely more draining, losing an hour for 5 days, but it is not bad enough to make me not want to take the cruise. :)

itineraries are good, what I want to know is the price! Tempted to do the Barcelona/Rome 7 day but really depends on price

We've got our eye on this one too. It's our backup. We really wanted N. Europe or Noway but they're too late in the season for us. :(

I want to book using Costco for the giftcard. Has anyone ever tried to do this on the day reservations open? I'm not platinum, so it would be with everyone else on Thursday. I'm debating whether it's worth it. We book two cabins so 10% back is alot of $$. I'm wondering if Costco will even be able to get through.

What is everyone planning on booking? And what do you think are the positive itineraries for the 2018?

Yes I have done both a eastbound and a westbound. The westbound is much better as far as time change. The eastbound is definitely more draining, losing an hour for 5 days, but it is not bad enough to make me not want to take the cruise. :)
I feel like by the time my body adjusted it would be time to fly home and try to adjust all over again. I do have to work and I think arriving home not jet lagged would be the better way to do it. I wish they were releasing the WBTA tomorrow.

What is everyone planning on booking? And what do you think are the positive itineraries for the 2018?
I don't know if I'll book anything, but I like the Baltic, TA and British Isles. We've done the Med and we've done a land trip in that region. I would like to see Milan, but not at DCL prices. NCL has a nice Baltic on the Breakaway so I can't see paying double to cruise on DCL. I've never even considered DCL in the Summer, but since it's just going to be me and my baby(13 year old) instead of all four of us it might be possible, but we shall see.

I'm not a Platinum or Gold Castaway Club member. This would be my first Disney cruise. When does online booking open on Thursday? What about the phones? I am actually interested in possibly booking for the fall but I want to be ready because I know the fall dates will be released in the next round. :earsgirl:

I want to book using Costco for the giftcard. Has anyone ever tried to do this on the day reservations open? I'm not platinum, so it would be with everyone else on Thursday. I'm debating whether it's worth it. We book two cabins so 10% back is alot of $$. I'm wondering if Costco will even be able to get through.

I've booked with Costco on gold opening day as well as silver's opening day and both were easy. Just call them up with the cruise(s) you are interested in and they'll get the quotes for you. The one thing I noticed was that it took longer to get the pricing info on opening day. All those TAs trying to get prices at the same time. :surfweb:

I'm looking to put a deposit on the August 9th 7-night Northern Europe Cruise. We'd love the 10-night Iceland one but will likely be wayyyy out of our budget!

Anything new or interesting tends to be popular... at least on opening day. So Genoa & Cork should be popular as may the 9-night Alaska since it hits Hubbard. The 11-night Fantasy southern kind of confuses me since it seems like they ended up releasing a lot of reduced fares for the one this year..? The double dips on the Dream are a no brainer... people seem to love those!

I won't be booking anything this round... the European ones feel like they are bouncing all over, we've done Alaska (next time I want to go to Glacier Bay) and I like to do the Caribbean stuff in the off season when it is cheaper. As is we have two sailings this year and another in January. I'm pretty spoiled..! :D

I'm torn on which one to do out of these:

10-Night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland
Copenhagen • At Sea • KristiansandStavangerAlesund • At Sea • ReykjavikReykjavik • At Sea • Invergordon (Loch Ness)
8/16/18

7-Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise
Dover • At Sea • Copenhagen, Denmark • OsloKristiansandStavanger • At Sea
8/26/18

7-Night British Isles
Dover • At Sea • Cork, IrelandDublinGreenock (Glasgow & Edinburgh)Liverpool • At Sea
9/2/18

I need to make up my mind soon.

My vote would be for the first one... loch ness is just gorgeous and I've heard nothing but wonderful things about Iceland also. The British Isles are so easy to get around on your own and the Norwegian Fjords one next year is lacking in... well, fjords! Seems more city heavy but then I am biased since I'm sailing on the norwegian cruise this year and am really looking forward to Geiranger, Alesund and Bergen. I am sure they are all going to be wonderful though, my opinions aren't worth much. ;)

My first thought was the first one and then I started leaning towards the British Isles. Then I really went daydreaming for the Norwegian Fjords/British Isles B2B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter