2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

Because no one knows. And October is sort of the shoulder between the summer and late fall release dates - they could put the whole month with one or the other or they could split the month.

Ugh that's so frustrating!

She's a great ship isn't she?? We love her so much!

We're booked on the Magic this fall from NYC, so excited. It will complete our Grand Slam.

We are currently booked on the October 21 Magic sailing out of NYC. After the release of the 2018 cruises we'll decide if we keep it or not. Right now it's looking like we will keep the NYC cruise and add a 2018.

I don't think they're behind based on when they've released in the past.

This is so true. They always seem to be way behind what other lines in the industry do. Many of the ones I've checked have all of 2018 out, and one even had early 2019 available to book!

Well, i have a feeling they are definitely waiting until after 2/15 (that is when the reduced deposit promo ends).

I should have said, compared to all the other cruise lines. Disney is one of the few that has not posted past summer 2018.
True, but normal for Disney. I'm always interested to see what they offer in Europe, but I've ended up booking with other cruise lines that were less money. I am hoping for a late May Baltic cruise next year that is hopefully priced similar to this years. I haven't see anything on anybody else that excites me yet.

Well, i have a feeling they are definitely waiting until after 2/15 (that is when the reduced deposit promo ends).

If the promo included 2018 sailings, I'd agree. But it doesn't.

It looks like they announced their fall (September-December) 2017 sailings on May 24, 2016. Booking opened on May 25th for Platinum & Gold Castaway Club members and May 26th for everyone else. I will keep an eye on this thread in case they open sooner this year.

It looks like they announced their fall (September-December) 2017 sailings on May 24, 2016. Booking opened on May 25th for Platinum & Gold Castaway Club members and May 26th for everyone else. I will keep an eye on this thread in case they open sooner this year.
I'm hoping they do the same, as we will be on the Magic then :D Would be nice to book our next cruise ON the ship!

Ok now instead of a November 2018 watch I'm on a May 2018 watch for the San Diego to Vancouver cruise. Friends of ours (who live here in Vancouver with us) REALLY want to do a cruise but only from the west coast (I know, some people, right? lol) We were supposed to go to Disneyland in Feb 2018 with them but today she called and asked if we'd like to do the May 2018 San Diego-Vancouver cruise instead. DH is onboard with the cruise because Star Wars land is not opening until 2019 some time and he really wants to see that and, as he puts it, 'we can lose them and spend less time with them on a cruise than Disneyland' lol :rotfl2: My husband is antisocial, anyone pick up on that :confused3:cool1:

I would love to know what the EBTA 2018 and WBTA 2018 itineraries are going to be?

Me too... found out school ends by Memorial Day weekend last year, and I did the DIS Navigator for 2013 EBTA.... fingers crossed next year works out!

Ok now instead of a November 2018 watch I'm on a May 2018 watch for the San Diego to Vancouver cruise. Friends of ours (who live here in Vancouver with us) REALLY want to do a cruise but only from the west coast (I know, some people, right? lol) We were supposed to go to Disneyland in Feb 2018 with them but today she called and asked if we'd like to do the May 2018 San Diego-Vancouver cruise instead. DH is onboard with the cruise because Star Wars land is not opening until 2019 some time and he really wants to see that and, as he puts it, 'we can lose them and spend less time with them on a cruise than Disneyland' lol :rotfl2: My husband is antisocial, anyone pick up on that :confused3:cool1:
ROFL!!! Hubby is the same way. Is it 2019 for SW Land? We are getting APs again the year it opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter