Earliest time to fly out of MCO on debarkation day??

I read this predeparture thread as I was deciding between a 9:11 flight and the next at 12:57. I decided to book the 12:57 but to try to standby on the 9:11. As I thought i was attempting the impossible I took the Disney transportation to relax. The boat (fantasy) cleared customs at 7:15 and our bus left at 7:30. At the airport we had to wait a long time for the bags to unload before we could get off the bus- there was a long line at the check in where we attempted to change flights. We ended up missing getting to switch flights by only 8 minutes. So here I sit - 4 hours- waiting for the next flight. The tsa lines are 5 minutes long so while I would not book anything prior to 10 am I would say if you express walk off, get an Uber, and have tsa pre early flights are possible!

The BIG IFs in all of this is the boat arriving at the port on time and clearing customs without issues.

The BIG IFs in all of this is the boat arriving at the port on time and clearing customs without issues.

AND there being no accidents on the road between the port and MCO - or vehicle breakdowns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter