Earliest Dinner ADR for Kona?

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

<font color=darkorchid>How can you not look? They'
On the day that we arrive, we would like to eat dinner at Kona. We will be on the go pretty early and will likely eat lunch at 11:00 am or earlier. So, we want to book a pretty early seating for dinner. I really want to get the dinner menu and NOT the lunch menu though. So, I need to know: How early do they start serving dinner at Kona Cafe?

Dinner at Kona begins at 5pm. Here are their hours: Breakfast 7:30am - 11:30am; Lunch 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner 5:00pm - 10:00pm

Check: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/disneydining.cfm for menus & hours

I did see this info but it can sometimes be out of date. I will give them a call on Wednesday to confirm but in the meantime I was hoping someone had made an ADR recently or dined at Kona recently and could tell me for sure. I was hoping for 4.

I did see this info but it can sometimes be out of date. I will give them a call on Wednesday to confirm but in the meantime I was hoping someone had made an ADR recently or dined at Kona recently and could tell me for sure. I was hoping for 4.

You're right, the menus can be out of date. Last December I know that I couldn't get a dinner adr at Kona before 5pm and the last lunch adr I could get was 3:45pm (of course I wanted dinner at 4 :rolleyes: ).

Make sure you post back if you hear something new :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter