Earl of Sandwich

LeahA

DIS Veteran
Is Earl of Sandwich a take out restaurant? Are there tables to sit at around or near the restaurant?

Earl of Sandwich is a counter service restaurant. So, you can carry out. They also have tables. The restaurant fills quickly during the lunch hour due to the businesses and conference centers across from DTD.

I personally think that the Earl of Sandwich is one of the best bargains to be had at DTD. The food is fresh and fast, but also economical by WDW standards.

We always look forward to their tomato soup ... however, I noticed the price went from $0.99 last year to $1.99 this year. Very good, though.

It is counter service with inside and outside tables.

Since they always give you you're food in a little bag you can either eat it right there, or you can take it out and eat it later. So you don't need to tell them for here or to go, like at a regular fast food place i.e. McDonald's, Burger King or Wendy's.

I personally think that the Earl of Sandwich is one of the best bargains to be had at DTD. The food is fresh and fast, but also economical by WDW standards.

We always look forward to their tomato soup ... however, I noticed the price went from $0.99 last year to $1.99 this year. Very good, though.

It is counter service with inside and outside tables.
I agree 100% with everything you said. My parents and I also order to tomato soup everytime we go there and even though the price went up, we think it's still worth it.

There are a few tables inside and a few outside. I personally think they need more seating for the business that they do at lunchtime. Don't go around the 12:00 hour, it's packed! We really enjoyed our sandwiches though, and I agree that it's a good deal.

We ate here last month and it was delicious. I agree with what everyone posted - you should go there! Yum yum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter