Earl of Sandwich coupons

travelbug

DIS Veteran
I just found that the new Entertainment Book has coupons for Earl of Sandwich. It just says they're valid at participating locations. Anyone know if the Downtown Disney location accepts them?

Yes they do. I was there earlier this week & I used them. The coupon I had was buy 1 sandwich get 1 free with fountain beverage purchase. I asked he cashier before I got in line to purchase.

Yes they do. I was there earlier this week & I used them. The coupon I had was buy 1 sandwich get 1 free with fountain beverage purchase. I asked he cashier before I got in line to purchase.
That's great! Thanks for the reply. :)

Also if you will be there near someone's birthday sign up for the EOS newsletter on their website and they will send you a free sandwich coupon for that persons birthday. The coupon is good for 30 days after they email it to you. There is a date on the coupon so you'll know when it expires. We just used this coupon at DTD in September. My birthday falls in the last week of August and we were there the first week in September. The cashier had no problem taking the coupon. We're going again the first week of November for my husbands 30th bday and we'll use his coupon there too :goodvibes

crazybones27 said:
Also if you will be there near someone's birthday sign up for the EOS newsletter on their website and they will send you a free sandwich coupon for that persons birthday. The coupon is good for 30 days after they email it to you. There is a date on the coupon so you'll know when it expires. We just used this coupon at DTD in September. My birthday falls in the last week of August and we were there the first week in September. The cashier had no problem taking the coupon. We're going again the first week of November for my husbands 30th bday and we'll use his coupon there too :goodvibes

Thanks for the tip!

You could also ask/call your local restaurant to see it it's participating. I do it all the time. :confused3

This information is great for single mom's like me on a budget (or anyone on a budget for that matter.. lol)

The coupon is in the Orlando book? Where can you get one? how much are they? And when does the current coupon expire?

LOVE Earl of Sandwich, can't wait to use my Entertainment coupon there! Thanks for the heads up:cheer2:

Thanks for the tip! Birthday is at the end of October, and we'll be down there at the beginning of November!

Thank you so much! I just signed up my DH for his birthday. Could you tell me how long it took for them to email the birthday coupon? When I signed up, I got an email response saying that he was signed up and would be eligible for a free sandwich but there was no dated coupon or anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!