EA/EC

rhays

Earning My Ears
What's the difference between EA and EC? My DH has an Emerald Club member...are there different levels? Thanks!

EC - Emerald Club -- a renter program through National Rent-a-car

EA - Emeral Aisle -- a level of service given to EC members at certain rental locations. When a member reserves an intermed - full size car at a location with EA service, the member may bypass the counter and go straight to the EA of cars, and choose any car from that aisle.

;)

Also, you may be referring to the different levels of the Emerald Club. With Emerald Aisle, you pay for an intermediate car and go to an aisle and take any car that is there but you are guaranteed only an intermediate car and thus if that is all that is there, that is what you get.

Another level is Emerald Choice. It works the same as Emerald Aisle as you go to a special aisle and skip the counter. However, with this level you order the particular car you want, like a minivan, and pay the price for that kind of car. You then go to the Emerald Choice aisle and pick up your car and you get the kind of car you did order.

Thanks drusba! Yes, that was what I was wanting to know. I wasn't sure what Emerald Choice was...I should have been more clear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter