E-night question

KimR

DIS Veteran<br><font color=teal>Needs to lay off t
We have reservations at Grand Floridian for 6 nights, then switching to Portofino Bay for a few days at Universal. Well, when I made the reservations, I didn't think about the fact that we are checking out of GF on a Tues. - I think that's when they usually have e-nights (unless that's changed). Would we still be considered resort guests Tuesday night and thus be able to attend e-night? I don't want to change our Portofino reservations because I was able to get a good rate through the Entertainment card, and I'm pretty sure those discounts are gone by now.

Kim

Someone asked this awhile back and the answer was yes, you are still able to attend E-nite on the day you check out. Just be sure and buy your e-nite tickets earlier in the week. ~:D~

I so wish they had E-nites in Jan! :(
I was looking forward to that because this time I'm staying onsite and because well... I'm more of a night person than an early morning person and to try to make this vacation more "relaxing" than the last one I might not take full advantage of EE the entire week. But when I asked they said there are no E-nites during my stay from the 19th to the 28th!
wahhhhhhhhh *pout*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter