DxDP side dishes?

livlotzamama

Earning My Ears
Hi -
Are side dishes included on the DxDP? I've noticed in some reviews it seems they are and others they are not. Also beverage wise, you can get whatever non -alcoholic drink you'd like, milk shake, smoothie . . . . and it is inclued? Thanks.

We've ordered them at Flying Fish twice & Artist Point once and were not charged. We were expecting to and willing to pay for them but when the bill came, it had it included. I'm not sure if they are officially included or not but in our experience they were.

As for drinks, at least at Le Cellier & Sci Fi they are included as your drink, or at Sci Fi the shake could have been dessert or your drink. Otherwise we have only ordered coffee, soda, or tea as our drink that is included.

Hi -
Are side dishes included on the DxDP? I've noticed in some reviews it seems they are and others they are not. Also beverage wise, you can get whatever non -alcoholic drink you'd like, milk shake, smoothie . . . . and it is inclued? Thanks.

I had the DxDDP and was told at Yachtsman and Flying Fish that included one appetizer, an entree, and a dessert. So, that's all we ordered. I would have loved to try a couple of the side dishes instead of dessert though.

Hi -
Much of it is up to the restaurant (and sometimes even the server). It's best to ask when you get there.

However, Artist Point is one that regularly seems to come up as giving an extra side with DxDDP. It's certainly not guaranteed, but I've heard it happening pretty often.

The drinks thing is pretty much the same, entirely up to the restaurant and it'll be best to ask, though '50s PT, Le Cellier, Sci-Fi, WCC, and a few others do typically allow it. (Well, almost, the souvenir drinks are never allowed... usually)

As PP said, up to the restaurant. We had an instance where we ordered an app "for two" and were able to still order another app and were not charged. The server was either uneducated about it or was being nice. Be prepared to pay for it just in case.

As for the drink, the only time we didn't get a soda was at Whispering Canyon and Sci-Fi - we were able to get milkshakes with our meals as drinks.

Much of it is up to the restaurant (and sometimes even the server). It's best to ask when you get there.

However, Artist Point is one that regularly seems to come up as giving an extra side with DxDDP. It's certainly not guaranteed, but I've heard it happening pretty often.

The drinks thing is pretty much the same, entirely up to the restaurant and it'll be best to ask, though '50s PT, Le Cellier, Sci-Fi, WCC, and a few others do typically allow it. (Well, almost, the souvenir drinks are never allowed... usually)

That's true! We use the DxDDP quite a bit (at least once or twice a year). The only place we've ever gotten an extra side is at Artist Point. Every where else, we've always been told an appetizer, entree, dessert, and nonalcoholic beverage. A single person has been allowed to order the appetizers for two at Mama Melrose and Rose & Crown, but not at other restaurants. As far as beverages we've gotten milk shakes or virgin mixed drinks at Whispering Canyon, Narcoosee, California Grill, Artist Point, The Wave, Konas, Flying Fish, Yachtsman, Le Cellier, Mama Melrose, 50's Prime Time, and Coral Reef. The only place you get refills though are the shakes at Whispering Canyon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter