DXDP or Premium Package ?

goofytiggerfan

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip for Dec. 2011 for 7 ppl 4 ad. and 3DK ages 4, 8, and 12. we are hoping to stay at the Tree House but are researching other hotels like BLT? My husband and I on our last trip did the DXDp and were satisfied with it. My uncle and Aunt have not so are unsure. My Uncle is a golfer but i noticed he can do this with the WP&F tix also. I have never been to Cirque and would love to go, we would like to send the kids to have fun in the clubs for some adult time but not a necessity, I have always wanted to do the Family magic tour.... We would love to try and swing the PP but would it also be worth it to just stick with DXDp! Please help!!

If you are actually going to do all those extra things that you get in the premium package and you have the money to do it I say do it especially if you are staying more then a week the parks are great but 6 days at the parks is about all most people can stand with the premium plan it gives you things to do on those extra days you have.

I may be able to make the decision 'easy' for you...

If you are paying cash, you can buy the premium package. However, if you are staying on DVC points, then you can't purchase the premium or platinum packages.

We wanted to do the platinum plan, but not for our entire stay, so I booked one night platinum package(with our tickets for the entire stay), then we move to our DVC reservation for the rest of the trip.

This could be an option for you to take advantage of the activities you want to do. If you purchase one night, it only expires on your check out day at midnight. Since we are checking in at around 8am on our first day, we get 2 full days of tours and recreations.

Vickii19 that actually sounds like a great idea we will have to price it out and talk that over with my Uncle. Thank you all for the great advice. we have recently found it would be cheaper to do connecting rooms i have heard the THV is really small room wise so i think it would be more economical to go 2 rooms route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter