DxDP and room service

exgator24

Yes, I am going to Disney. Again.
My soon to be hubby and I will be going to Disney for a quick honeymoon. Unfortunately we can only get 4 days off work :( We are staying at the Yacht Club and using the DxDP (most likely). I am trying to make the reservations and count out my credits and it looks like we will have 2 left. I was thinking that maybe we would just get room service the night we arrive and have a relaxing night in the room instead of running around.
So my question is do you still get an appetizer and dessert when you order room service? I know you do at the TS restaurants, but we have NEVER ordered room service before. Also, if we wanted to order a pizza are the extra toppings allowed in the DxDP or do you have to pay extra for those OOP? I didn't notice the info on the dining plan website.
Thank you in advance for all your help!

You get the same entitlements with room service. Note that a single room service meal (or a pizza delivery) is 2 credits.

No experience ordering pizza myself, but I'd think you'd be limited to the options on the menu.

My soon to be hubby and I will be going to Disney for a quick honeymoon. Unfortunately we can only get 4 days off work :( We are staying at the Yacht Club and using the DxDP (most likely). I am trying to make the reservations and count out my credits and it looks like we will have 2 left. I was thinking that maybe we would just get room service the night we arrive and have a relaxing night in the room instead of running around.
So my question is do you still get an appetizer and dessert when you order room service? I know you do at the TS restaurants, but we have NEVER ordered room service before. Also, if we wanted to order a pizza are the extra toppings allowed in the DxDP or do you have to pay extra for those OOP? I didn't notice the info on the dining plan website.
Thank you in advance for all your help!
I'd think if you're paying about $65 for a pizza (the equivalent of 2 credits) you'd be allowed to get the toppings on it too.

yes you get the app, entree, and dessert. Maybe just share that for your 2 credits OR you can order an extra app or entree or something oop. I would not use the credits for mediocre pizza.

I am not looking forward to mediocre pizza, but I thought it was a better idea to have a relaxing night at the hotel and use the last 2 credits on room service instead of wasting the credits. Plus we will be checking in kinda late and may not make the 10pm dinner cut off and only have pizza as an option. If that's the case I was at least hoping for something more than cheese.

staying at the yacht club-- the "world" is by your back door its a very short walk to the world showcase.

staying at the yacht club-- the "world" is by your back door its a very short walk to the world showcase.
The only problem with that is we won't get in until 9 or 10 pm. Epcot usually closes at 9. That's why I was thinking room service and a nice bath

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter